Reblog and see if you get a color.
- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: PLEASE FUCK ME.
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you.
- OMG DO IT PLS
Lovin my new jacket ;)
do u ever get a sharp stabbing pain somewhere on ur body and wonder who the hell made a voodoo doll of u this time bc its getting old and im tired of dealing iwth it god F;uckign damn it
FRUSTRATED DOODLE ABOUT BRA SHOPPING
HAVE GIANT BOOBS!!!
But if your boobs are bigger than a C, your bra is gonna be expensive!
And if your boobs are bigger than a D, your bra is going to be expensive and ugly!
Don’t forget ‘we don’t want to see your bra strap but the straps on your giant bra are going to be about 2 inches wider than the widest tank top GOOD LUCK WITH THAT’.
It’s so true! 38 DD and I can’t find any cute affordable bras!
Holding hands may seem like an innocent gesture, but they show more than a simple interlocking of fingers. Your hands are one of the most essential parts of your body: you build with them, feed with them, hold with them, touch with them, fight with them; they are the tools of the human body. To take a hold of another’s hand is to break from living individually. It is to link yourself to another being, to momentarily entwine your life with another’s, to promise, for a moment, that you need not face the world alone. More simple, more aesthetically naive than other forms of affection, i.e kissing, hugging, sexing.., the act of holding hands is often trivialized in its true implications.
Page 1 of 259